Welcome To Sandy's Home Page
Greetings, friends, welcome to my personal home page! It is my hope that you'll find this site to be informative and that it will assist you in seeking whatever information you are looking for.
As to be expected, this page will always be under construction as I am just a beginner in family research. I hope to be adding new lines, new links, and developing lines I already have, as time permits. My page is currently in the development stages, but I invite you to stop in and explore. Be sure to let me know if you have any ideas. I would greatly appreciate any feedback or suggestions you have concerning the contents of this site. Enjoy your visit and come back often! Happy Hunting and Surfing!
The Bennett Family
The Commer Family
The Murphey Family
The Oliver Family
My Daughter's Home Page
~ Genealogical Sites ~
Memphis/Shelby County Public Library & Information Center
Treasure Maps: The How-To Genealogy WWW Site
The United States Genealogy Easy Index To The States
Tutorials: Tips for Beginners
The American Immigrant Wall of Honor
The Soundex Machine
Ancestry.com - Social Security Death Index
USGenWeb - State Selection List
Mississippi Genealogy Links
Sources of Genealogical Information in Mississippi
HPI InfoSystem For The Counties of Mississippi
Vital Records Information For State of Mississippi
Cyndi's List of Genealogy Sites On The Internet - Mississippi
~ Other Interesting Sites ~
A Cats Site
Cat Care Central
Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats
Did You Know ?
- That when cats rub against you or other cats it means that the cat wants attention or is saying hello.
- That cats need to sharpen their claws so they scratch their claws on furniture or on trees.
- If you see a cat flicking his tongue, it often means he is irritated.
- If your cat wraps its tail around you, purrs, and rubs against you it means it is hungry.
- Cat owners are said to be healthier than other people. Having a cat makes people relieve their stress.
- When two cats that know each other meet they rub their noses together as friends.
- The main ancestor of the cat is the wildcat.
- When a cat is ready to attack, it pulls its ears back.
- When a cat is surprised its ears are slightly tilted back and look like an airplane.
You Are Visitor #
[ The Bennett Family | The Commer Family | The Murphey Family | The Oliver Family ]
[My Father-in-law's Family | My Mother-in-law's Family]
[ The United States Genealogy Easy Index To The States | Tutorials: Tips for Beginners in Family Research |
The American Immigrant Wall of Honor | Memphis/Shelby County Public Library | The Soundex Machine |
| Treasure Maps: The How-To Genealogy WWW Site | USGenWeb - State Selection List |
| Ancestry.com - Social Security Death Index |
Mississippi Genealogy Links
| Sources of Genealogical Information in Mississippi | HPI InfoSystem For The Counties of Mississippi |
| Vital Records Information For State of Mississippi | Cyndi's List of Genealogy Sites On The Internet - Mississippi ]
[ A Cats Site | Cat Care Central |
Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats ]
Don't Leave Without Signing My Guestbook
This way, I'll at least have a record of your visits and your hellos
All comments are greatly appreciated
Sign Up ForA Free Guest Book
~ ~ ~
THE COMMERCIAL APPEAL (Memphis, TN Newspaper)
THE JONESBORO SUN (Jonesboro, AR Newspaper)
THE ARKANSAS DEMOCRAT (Little Rock, AR Newspaper)
ESPN Sports Zone (Favorite site of my husband, Scott)
Click Above For More Complete Weather Forecast